PEMBROKE – UNCP athletic department
officials would like to inform the public that the deadline for
2011 nominations for the UNCP Athletics Hall of Fame is set for
August 15, 2011.
The nomination form can be found HERE.
Please return completed nomination forms to:
UNCP Sports Information
P.O. Box 1510
Pembroke, NC 28372-1510
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION: Every inductee MUST:
1. Be a former UNC Pembroke Athlete, coach, and/or administrator.
2. Have participated in UNC Pembroke athletics for at least two seasons.
3. Have completed his/her University athletic participation at least five years prior to induction. Coaches and administrators are eligible five years after completions of coaching duties in category nominated.
THE NOMINATION PROCESS:
1. Nominations may be submitted by anyone able to support the nomination.
2. There are no limits on the number of nominations accepted each year.
3. Nominations will be considered for induction each and every year once a complete nomination package has been submitted. A letter updating submitted materials must be mailed prior to the deadline each year to be considered.
4. Nominations must be received by the published deadline and include the following:
a. A completed and signed nomination form;
b. A copy of the nominee(s) resume;
c. At least three (3) letters of support;
d. A recent black and white photograph.