PEMBROKE – Print and download schedules for your favorite UNC Pembroke Fall athletics teams. Schedules for the cross country, football, men's and women's soccer and volleyball teams are now available to be added to Outlook, Google and iCal calendars.
iCalendar (.ics), is an open standard supported by an increasing number of calendar applications. For example, Apple's iCal (Mac), Microsoft Outlook 2007 (Windows), Google Calendar, and Yahoo beta Calendar can all subscribe to an .ics calendar and receive updates automatically on a configurable basis.
Individual sports schedule links can also be found at the bottom of each schedule page at UNCPBraves.com.
PLEASE NOTE: All dates, times, and opponents are subject to change. In case of discrepancy, the start time listed on UNCPBraves.com supercedes the start time in any previously downloaded file. All times are listed as Eastern Time. Game times that have not been announced at the time of your download will be set for "All Day" (technically from 12:00 a.m. the day of the contest to 12:00 a.m. the following day). Check this page on UNCPBraves.com for the latest information.
DOWNLOAD UNC PEMBROKE ATHLETICS CALENDARS
Download 2014-15 All Sports Schedule: .ics
Import URL: http://uncpbraves.com/composite?print=ical
Download 2014 Football Schedule: .ics
Import URL: http://uncpbraves.com/sports/fball/2013-14/schedule?print=ical
Download 2014 Men's Soccer Schedule: .ics
Import URL: http://uncpbraves.com/sports/msoc/2013-14/schedule?print=ical
Download 2014 Women's Soccer Schedule: .ics
Import URL: http://uncpbraves.com/sports/wsoc/2013-14/schedule?print=ical
Download 2014 Volleyball Schedule: .ics
Import URL: http://uncpbraves.com/sports/wvball/2013-14/schedule?print=ical
Importing .ics files ...
... into Outlook
1. Click on the link below and save on your desktop.
2. Double-click on the file and it should import as a new calendar in Outlook.
3. If you prefer that it import into your calendar in Outlook, go to File > Import and Export
4. Select "Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)" and click Next
5. Locate the file and click Open
6. Select "import"
... into Google Calendar
1. Click on the athletic team link below to download their .ics calendar.
2. From the download dialog that pops up, choose to save the file to a location on your computer.
3. Navigate your browser to your http://www.google.com/calendar and log in to your account.
4. In the "Other calendars" panel on the left hand side, click on the "Add" link at the bottom right and select "Import Calendar" from the menu that appears.
5. Follow Google's instructions for importing the team calendar that you saved in step 1
... into iCal
1. Click on the athletic team link to download their .ics calendar.
2. The file may automatically be downloaded and opened in iCal, if this is the case, go to step 4.
3. If a download dialog pops up, select iCal from the "Open with" option, and click "OK"
4. Select the calendar where you would like that you would like to add the sport's events to, or create a new calendar for the events and click "OK"